Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Monday, May 23, 2005

Nuclear Holiday

Pronounced "New-clee-ur."

Well, the better half and I are off to Utah tomorrow for a week of hiking and sightseeing. I think Bill Frist planned to hold the nuclear option vote while I was away from C-SPAN access all along. That would explain the delay . . . either that, or he doesn't have the votes. What happens tomorrow? I really don't know.

Tomorrow, 7.15 am flight for Salt Lake City--we'll be in Moab by sunset, and then on Wednesday it's Arches National Park. Canyonlands Thursday and maybe Friday; Capitol Reef N.P. (drive-through) and Grand-Staircase Escalante N.M. on Saturday, Bryce Canyon N.P. Sunday; Zion N.P. Monday, and Salt Lake City sights on Tuesday. A bit of a whirlwind tour.

I really need a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home