Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Friday, June 10, 2005

Hard Uphill Climb of a Day

Today was a taxing day of home repair/improvement/maintenance with some committee work thrown into the mix--a Law and Courts section (of A.P.S.A.) awards panel that I was chairing. But that's done, and the house is in good enough shape for our trip to Colorado tomorrow morning.

Not to mention that this is the fourth (fifth?) day in a row of 90ยบ-plus temperatures, so mowing the lawn, doing some things around the house--without air conditioning--was brutal. I've already showered twice, and I'm thinking that another shower would do me good.

I've noticed that no one has labeled this a heat wave yet, maybe because it's not in the mid- or upper-90's, only in the low 90's. But low 90's in mid-June is very unusual for Cleveland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home