Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Friday, March 24, 2006

Changes at Freedom from Blog, Maybe (?)

I've invited a few friends to help out with Freedom from Blog; the intent is to turn FFB into a group blog. The primary reason I'm doing this: It's becoming harder and harder for me to keep this hizzie up, and the invitees have proven that they can write great posts, even if they've been doing it in comments.

A good blog, or even an OK blog, like FFB, is really a group project. Now is the time, about a year in, to take this to the next level. (Btw, the invites were extended also on the basis of consistency with the FFB editorial policy/point-of-view.)

I hope that my invitees will take me up on this.

Btw, I thought of starting a new group blog, separate from FFB, and trying to keep up both a group blog and an individual blog. But given that it's hard to keep up with one blog, it would be almost impossible to keep up with two.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger fronesis said...

Ooh, bigger and better! Can't wait to see who made the grade and got an invite....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home