Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It's All Greek

Greetings to my folks, who have decided to take their summer vacation in Greece, following the journeys of the Apostle Paul. What's the agenda? My old man will get the chance for more authentic pontification and my mom gets some necessary relief from the ongoing hassle of completing the "teacher's edition." Make sure you get at least a dozen articles, out of this, Dad. I'll be scandalized if you haven't already written the first few--on the back of the airplane napkins that came with your peanuts.

In stateside news, everything rolls along normally back in TN. Mrs. TMcD dragged me out to yard sales over the weekend so that we could start stocking up for the "November surprise." And tonight we're heading up to Nash-Vegas to see the US soccer team take on Morocco in a World Cup warm-up match.

Drop a line if you can figure out how to get a user name and password on Blogger. Until then, enjoy the seas! I'm quite jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home