Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Thursday, March 29, 2007

One Lo-o-o-ong Week, Almost Over

I'm limping to the finish line of the work week tonite--I have tomorrow "off," although that means grading papers and a few other urgent tasks--with just the Con Law class to go. I have to say, I'm not sure I have the energy tonight.

This week I've also fallen off the "book a week" mark, pretty badly. I don't see how I'm going to squeeze a book in. Hmm.

No real point in any of this. Anyone out there had a nice week?

3 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger tenaciousmcd said...

I will be soooo glad when this Midwest paper is done and I can return to a normal pattern. Maybe even do a FFB entry!

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger fronesis said...

'Anyone had a nice week?'.

Well, I spent the entire week in Paris - so I guess that would be an unqualified yes!!!!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

The weather and food in NYC were outstanding this week, and the Buckeyes are in the big game! Also, there's Henry. He makes everything nicer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home