Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Traffic

So every week I get a "traffic meter" report on visits to FFB. In its history, slightly over 12,000 total visits. It's a low traffic blog, obviously. But the traffic meter report for last week reports an average of only one visit a day, for total seven for the week. That doesn't seem possible, as I usually look at the site once a day, from work, to see if anyone has posted anything, and there have been a few comments this week.

Or maybe I'm kidding myself and no one actually checks in here any more.

4 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger tenaciousmcd said...

Even if I don't have time to write anything, I check in at least once or twice a day.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Last week my visits here were lower, because I was moonlighting over here. But I still checked in at least once a day.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I checked too. Your traffic meter must be on the City of Chicago street department payroll.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger fronesis said...

Hmmm...I check FFb almost every day, but I do it from within an RSS reader - wonder if that makes a difference.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home