Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Don't

There's word here that Lucas is working on a Star Wars television series, recounting the 20 years between Episode III and the movie I still call "Star Wars." (BTW, netflix recommended "Star Wars" to me tonite. I ask: is there a person in the Universe to whom that recommendation makes sense? "Hmm. What's this?") The article suggests that the Death Star took 20 years to build. If you remember Episode II's brief flirtation with Death Star plans, you know that Lucas has actually been working the Death Star into the "prequel travesty," er, "prequel trilogy." I just want to say: STOP. First, do no harm.

Tomorrow, I promise to share the real story of Anakin Skywalker. If Mormons can disagree with Joseph Smith, then we can break from the Church of Jedi Knights of Latter-day Prequels. Hallelujah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home