Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Friday, May 06, 2005

Technical Difficulties

The last three days have seen a number of mechanical and computer-related problems. The brand-new deadbolt on the frontdoor broke (now fixed). My computer was overcome by something nefarious--many settings had to be reset. This second problem seems to be affecting my wireless network at the house--but not at work, where I am wirelessly networking as I type. No idea what's the problem there. Tomorrow I'll check if that technical difficulty is my iBook only, or a more general problem.

Grades are now done--just need to walk them over to Yost Hall, undoubtedly one of the ugliest academic buildings ever and, long ago, home to the Political Science department (long before me). I note the last point only because the registrar's walk-in office is still marked "Political Science Lounge." (Or something similar.)

Less than 3 hours until H-hour.

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Don't worry, Emery. You passed with flying colors. The only question is which of the top ten scorers you were.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home