Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Monday, August 01, 2005

Light Posting Apology

Sorry for the light posting. Today was the first day at the new job, so I basically filled out paperwork--lots and lots of paperwork--and tried to figure out where everything is. Yesterday, I don't know, I just wasn't inspired. The long Sunday runs have been taking a lot out of me; and yesterday it was just nine miles. Must be getting old. Or maybe it's just the heat. Plus my left knee is not doing the greatest. In baseball terms: Not really time for the DL, but no day game after a night game, if you get my drift.

I have a few key posts upcoming, including a review of Sam Peckinpah's classic western shoot'em up, The Wild Bunch (1969), which I highly recommend. Highly. And Ryne Sandberg's speech at the Cooperstown induction ceremony deserves a few comments, too. But probably light posting for a few more days until I figure out/get accustomed to the new schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home