Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Monday, August 22, 2005

Light Posting

Sorry for the light posting over the weekend. Friends from out of town visiting, keeping me from the keyboard (but look at the great picture of Great Falls!). Tomorrow night, we're going to Baltimore for a baseball game, so it's unlikely that there will be much posting at all on Tuesday. Things should get back to normal next weekend; after all, Friday is my "regular day off." On the compressed schedule I'm on, I work eight nine-hour days and one eight-hour day per pay period, and get the tenth day off.

I should probably post a review of The Sandstorm, a play we saw this weekend in Alexandria. It was on the Iraq war. BTW, what are we calling "the Iraq war" nowadays? I almost wrote "the Iraq War," but should one capitalize the "w"?

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Eeew!!!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Eeeeeewww!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home