Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Clarifying "the Rules"

There has been some mention of this in the comments, so I should clarify "the rules." There are no rules for commenting to posts on this blog, except the rule that should govern any (small-scale and collegial) cooperative endeavor: Always Behave Such That Your Actions Do Not Trigger the Need for Formal Rules.

All of you know me (maybe not the tarn? who is that?) and know that I am a pretty informal guy, at least when it comes to rules.

Feel free to ask questions of one another. But civilly.

Btw, TMcD should start his own blog. Don't you think?

2 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Blogger fronesis said...

1. YES, TMcD certainly should start his own blog!
2. No, Tarn doesn't know you, but she knows me and I know you, etc. Emery, meet Tarn; Tarn, meet Emery. Oh, and you two live like two stops away from one another on the metro, so you probably ought to meet in real life as well.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger tenaciousmcd said...

I'm starting to think you want me off your comment page, Em! But if I stop my meddlesome eavesdropping on you, then the terrorists win. Anyway, I can't start my own blog until I've finished grading, writing rec letters, cleaning up dog poop, and XMas shopping, etc., which, unfortunately won't be for a while (grades are due Monday, so I probably shouldn't be here posting in the first place, but I keep getting pulled back in; hmmm... it couldn't be that I'm avoiding something unpleasant?). Plus, I'm basically a reactive thinker, so this comment sniping suits my limitations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home