Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Was Out of Town

OK, so I've been on the road again, making music with my friends, or something like that. But I'm back, and I'm ready to crank up some vitriol. But not quite yet.

Oh, yeah--one last shout out, to that guy next to me on the airplane. You know who you are. The guy who worked his BlackBerry like a true CrackBerry head for the entire flight. I know that there's probably not a good reason why they say "please stow all electronic devices," but maybe, just maybe, there is. If I were a more, well, aggressive individual, you might have achieved a much more intimate level of contact with that device. And by intimate, I mean, I would have shoved it up your . . . er, let's keep this subtle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home