Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Stateside, Alas

Despite asides to the contrary, I am definitively stateside. So I really don't have any good reason for not posting in over a week. My apologies.

But it was quite a week. Saw "the Al Gore movie" last night and will post thoughts on Gore later. Earlier in the week saw Shakespeare Theatre's Free for Fall in Rock Creek Park, this year Pericles, Prince of Tyre. Which is sort of like Shakespeare's Jerry Bruckheimer outing, a play with lost children, mistaken identity . . . but also incest, treachery, a shipwreck, pirates, knights, prostitutes and pimps, and more (not the sort of play they teach in ninth grade English). On Memorial Day, we went hiking in Shenandoah National Park.

So the lack of posts doesn't mean I'm sitting around moping about the sorry state of our country. No, that's not the reason.

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger tenaciousmcd said...

So did Paris get called off, or did I get my dates wrong? I couldn't believe that anything other than extended travel would shut down your intrepid blogging. And does this mean you're going to AP?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home