Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Prophet My Ride

You may have seen that "Mormon Fundamentalist" Prophet Warren Jeffs, of FBI-Most-Wanted-List fame, was arrested last night near Las Vegas, after a routine traffic stop.

Routine traffic stop, you say? Now, why would a wanted man, a fugitive, be driving around on I-15? And why would he be driving down I-15 in a red 2007 Cadillac Escalade? I'm sorry, but that is just asking to be pulled over. Really? A late-model Escalade, with temporary plates? And it was red. I didn't even know they made a red Escalade. That is an automatic traffic stop, even if a white man is driving the car. There is driving while black, and then there's driving a red Escalade.

In the end, the Man gets you because you do something stupid, not because the Man is smart.

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Evidently the "prophet" couldn't foresee his own capture...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home