Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Friday, January 19, 2007

Exclusive offer

Dear FFB readers,

I have just had the pleasure of receiving this kind e-mail directly from Prince Fayad Bolkiah of Brunei. I, however, am unable at this time to respond to the Prince's exclusive offer, which is just too good to be...kept to myself. So, rather than let this opportunity languish in my inbox I have decided to post it here, unedited, so that some one of you may share in this serendipity (I realize the Prince asked me not to do this, but maybe he won't notice?). At the end of the message, you will see that his royal highness has a yahoo account by which you may contact him. He awaits your kind response, apparently in Estonia where he must have been exiled.

Dear Friend,
I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you before now. My names are Prince Fayad b.s. Bolkiah, the eldest son of Prince Jefri Bolkiah,former Finance Minister of Brunei, the tiny oil-rich sultanate on the Gulf Island, .I will save your time by not amplifying my extended royal family history, which has already been disseminated by the international media during the controversial dispute that erupted between my Father and his stepbrother, the sultan of Brunei Sheik Muda Hassanal Bolkiah.As you may know from the international media, the sultan had accused my father of financial mismanagement and impropriety of US$14.8 Billion dollars. This was as a result of the Asian financial crisis that made my father's company Amedeo Development Company and government owned Brunei Investment Company to be declared bankrupt during his tenure in office.
Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found time to visit the website stated below to enable you have insight regarding what I intend to share with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest in one way or the other.
http://www.asiaweek.com/asiaweek/magazine/2000/0310/nat.brunei.jefri.html>

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/670959.stm>
Also, could you get back to me having visited the above website to enable us discuss in a more vivid manner to the best of your understanding. I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decide to gopublic.In this regards,I will not hold backto say that the essence of this letter is strictly for mutual benefit of you and I and nothing more.I will be more vivid and coherent in my next email in this regards.Meanwhile,could you send me an email confirming that you have visited the
site and understood my intentions?PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY TO THIS MY PRIVATE EMAIL
bolkiahisgood@yahoo.es
Awaiting your kind response.
PRINCE FAYAD BOLKIAH

3 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Number Three said...

Posting spam? Is that wise?

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Paul said...

No, Master Po, this was not a post of wisdom, but of buffoonery.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

That was hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home