Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hot Hot Heat

Damn, it's hot. Times like this I wish I was in Wales with the Second Americanos. After four straight days in the 100s, topping off at 104 Thursday and usually bottoming out around 80 in the depths of the night, we're finally due for a break: 96 forecast for today. Yee-frickin'-ha. Do I have time to dry-clean my sweaters? Oof, back to several days in the 100s starting tomorrow.

There's got to be someone to blame. Terrorists? AQI? The liberal media? Al Gore? Yeah, that's it.

1 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger fronesis said...

The Tmcd's are all welcome for a visit. The day before yesterday was the hottest day of the summer for us, and it just barely crawled up to 80 degrees. Today a front is moving through and we're forecast to be back to our usual highs of between 18 and 22 C.

Of course, I'll be spending the last weekend of August in Chicago, so I suppose I'll get my own small share of the heat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home