Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Friday, June 05, 2009

Low battery is the idea

So we have the house alarm from hell. "Oh," I hear you say, "You have a house alarm?" Well, it was here when we moved in. I don't pay for a service. It beeps randomly, and every Tuesday morning at 7 am. Why? No idea. I would like to remove it--but that is more difficult than it sounds.

Last night, I decided to unscrew it from the wall. Or, more precisely, to unscrew the power cord from the wall. But, FAIL. Because it has a battery. But then this morning, it started beeping. (It does that a lot.) Home invasion in process? No, "low battery."

Ah, yes, Mr. Battery. Soon you will die . . . and I will WIN!

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger fronesis said...

But what if the main battery has a backup battery?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home