Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Opening Day 2011

Last week I was in Cincinnati, for work, but I was able to catch the Reds' home opener against the Brewers. The Brewers led off the game with back-to-back home runs--making my fantasy draft selection of Edinson Volquez look a little questionable. The Brew Crew led until the final at-bat of the game, when the Reds catcher hit a three-run homer into the visitors' bullpen to win, 7-6. Six home runs in the game, including one by reigning NL MVP Joey Votto.

Not exactly an Opening Day, but definitely baseball (playoff) related, see here for a much younger version of me.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger tenaciousmcd said...

Consider me envious. But with the O's at 4-0, I ain't complaining.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home