Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

FFB Champs

Having fun with three posts in one day . . . but I would like to announce that my fantasy football team, the Dead Lions, won the League this year, in a spectacle of statistical bravado . . . it was a great draft, followed by great waiver wire pick-ups. We led the League in points scored from Week 2 . . . it was an eventuality that we would take home the trophy . . . and we did, in week 15. Like I said, there was an eventuality there. But if it were baseball . . . 16 games is 10%.

Which is why I am QUITTING fantasy baseball forever . . . but starting my own fantasy football league. I still need at least FOUR teams (I am old, without many friends). Sign up. Unless your first or last name is Wilson . . . JK! (No, seriously.) Wilson, email me.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger fronesis said...

I won MY fantasy football league this year, and this despite my not paying ANY attention to football. Mine was a head to head league, so I got a bit lucky as well.

Let's talk: I might be up for joining your league...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home