Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Friday, May 06, 2005

Seat Number 0346: Pass

Well, the list is up and I passed. A round of drinks for everybody.

BTW, Seat Number 0436 didn't pass--and I looked at that one first. Momentary dread . . .

BBTW, when I first clicked on the link from the post below, I really didn't think that the website would be working. So when the page instantly materialized on the screen--with seat numbers and the words "Pass" and "Fail"--I was surprised. There has to be a name for that--when you do something, not thinking it's going to work, and then, boom, it happens instantaneously. This phenomenon may be very common in accidental shootings. (Or when activating the Millenium Falcon's hyperdrive.)

BBBTW--it looks like the Pass rate was pretty close to 50%--certainly no higher than 60%, from my eyeballing of the list.

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Number Three said...

Sorry, Curatasaurus, but I already drank that round of drinks. Maybe next time I pass a bar exam.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Three cheers for Emery!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home