Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Monday, July 25, 2005

Supreme Court Nominee Question

OK, freebloggers. It's your turn. Supreme Court nominee John G. Roberts, Jr., and yours truly have something in common. Now I want you to tell me what that is, in the comments.

And the answer is not that we're both living white males. That's too easy.

Let me give you a hint: If you read the Washington Post overview of Roberts's life this weekend, and you're intimately familiar with the details of my life--or, well, significant dates in my life--then you can get this one right. (But, as KR might say, "I've already said too much.")

I think you can get this right. I do. I really do.

Enough hints. I actually have a point to make, here, but I wanted to see if I could generate some comments first. Because comments show the requisite level of commitment to the blogger-bloggee relationship . . . .

OK, enough obvious hints. Comment!

3 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Frances said...

I have no idea WHAT you're talking about.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I know! I know! You both LOVE navy blue polo shirts.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Number Three said...

Well, maybe there's that, too. But not what I was thinking of.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home