Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Is There Anybody Out There?

Hey freebloggers, sorry for the lack of posts. But the new job has cut into my "leisure time," and I don't even have a computer in my office--yet. I'm hoping that means I get a new-ish computer, but it probably means that FEDGOV has to send out for old, crappy equipment for newbies like me. My soon-to-be computer is probably under a mountain in Penna., buffered against a Soviet nucular attack.

Today I sat in on a day of hearings on proposed revisions to the bankruptcy rules. The hearings were fascinating. Really.

I don't really have much to say. I will note that a former student of mine just accepted a clerkship with Janice Rogers Brown on the D.C. Circuit, so I'm connected to the constitution in exile people now. Was Lochner really so bad? Really?

I mean, baking isn't so-o-o unhealthy, no matter what Karl says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home