Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Friday, August 05, 2005

New Sidebar Link

Maybe Wilson will start posting (?) at A Freeman's Perspective now that there's a link on the sidebar.

For those of you who don't know Wilson, he was student of mine, and my research assistant, and is also a good friend of mine. He's sharp as a tack, and worth reading, I'm sure, once he starts posting regularly, even if you don't agree with him. But maybe he'll stick with pop culture and lower forms of entertainment as opposed to analyses of Anarchy, State, and Utopia.

BTW, my former student now clerking for a certain federal judge was also a libertarian, and a big fan, several years ago, at least, of Frank Meyers. As another F.O.E. once said, libertarians are right at least half the time, regardless of your political perspective. (Or, almost. If you're a communitarian/populist, not so. Then, they're wrong on everything. But as one student once asked, really, in my American Government class, "There's no such thing as a communitarian, is there?" No, Virginia. There's no such thing. Now go back to sleep.)

The point is, I guess, that my best students at Case tended to be on the libertarian/conserative side of things, and they tend to stay in touch. Maybe I should list this as a fair and balanced blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home