Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Monday, October 22, 2007

My Prediction Was a Little Off

OK, so it wasn't the Tribe in six. I have to say, I don't remember the last time I was this disappointed by a sporting event. Not last year, when the Tigers actually made the World Series. There's a big difference between making the Series and losing, and not making it.

But even worse, the Tribe was up three games to one and lost three straight. Just not the way to end a very successful season, overall.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger tenaciousmcd said...

I may have been right about the Tribe collapse, but looks like I'll be wrong about the Rocks. Better to burn out than it is to rust? How about doing both?

On the other hand, the best thing about that game for the Rockies was that it was in Boston and against Beckett. They probably don't win that game no matter how fresh they are. Right now, they should be thankful that the NL lost the All Star Game, b/c if that game had been in Denver the Rockies would be in much bigger trouble right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home