Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Friday, October 05, 2007

Packin' Heat, Beyatch

Would an armed faculty have fewer discipline problems? Sign me up. Got a few scores to settle, heh heh. OOPS. He wants to arm the students too. And apparently the Admissions office. And the janitorial staff.

I'll admit that I'm intrigued by the prospect of gay Marxist English professors ambling around wearing a mobile arsenal of weaponry. After all, if the Bushies have changed our lefty minds about anything it is that gun control is deeply wrong and that liberals too should buy guns. Lots and lots of guns. But students? Them people is craaaazy. Talk about grade inflation!

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger lips said...

Wow! After posting exam grades, I already routinely check under my car, so I would be target practice...

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger tenaciousmcd said...

The kid who proposed this is our campus's resident right-wing activist, and he spends a lot of his time assailing leftism. I'm not sure he thought through the armed faculty scenario. But he did get 5 votes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home