Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Who's going down?

Well, er, at first I thought this was another tasteless Monica Lewinski reference, but I see that only my mind is in the gutter. At any rate, I would have to say that at the moment I'm really enjoying watching David Brooks going down in flames -- bigtime flames. He wrote this turd last week about how Reagan didn't use the southern strategy, which was undoubtedly aimed at the argument found in Conscience of a Liberal -- a new book by his fellow NYT columnist Paul Krugman. Krugman responded with this gem. Now another NYT columnist, Bob Herbert, has weighed in here. Talk about a riot involving a Brooks. This is priceless entertainment.

PS: Reagan's famous southern-strategy speech in Mississippi was referenced on our own little blog here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home