Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Thursday, December 04, 2008

GestaciousMcD

I have seen the future, and her name is McD.

We got our first little black and white picture show on Monday, although, sad to say, we couldn't get a very good facial view. We did, however, discover that I won't be able to use the name "BarackhusseinMcD" any time soon. Probably for the best. It would've given my adorably GOP, 93-year old grandmother a coronary.

Lots of eggs on the griddle these days. Loquacious McD, Lips, and Mrs. TMcD will be delivering the next generation of Hillaries in Feb., March, and April. Add in Lang, Bee, and Francesca, and that's a lot of estrogen emanating from the greater FFBosphere. I credit #3, whose little ol' lady voice is obviously seeping across the inter-tubes, making this here g-URL ground zero for Generation Pink Snuggly. Much to be thankful for this year. Congrats to all the moms!

4 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Congrats to the expecting mom and dad.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Number Three said...

Girls girls girls. But from what I hear, girls are better. I've been around a few little boys lately, and, at my age, I don't think I'd have the energy for a toddler boy.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Frances said...

BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MR & MRS MCD!! Happy holidays, indeed!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger tenaciousmcd said...

Thanks, all. I just felt the baby kicking for the first time last night, one more little reminder of the reality on the horizon.

Hey 3, I'm with ya' on the getting too old thing, but I'd like a boy at some point too, and the younger I am when (and if) that happens the better off I'll be. The male perspective in this house is going to be outnumbered and outgunnned for quite some time. Still, I can't quibble about the fun that girl #1 has been. Wonder what the next one will be like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home