Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Funny Kos Post

Does TMcD look like the Democratic party?

We need people for the commercial, people who look like the Democratic Party -- workers in hard hats, moms with kids, men and women in business suits, hippies, young and old, all colors, enviro types, college professors, young women, someone in a wheelchair, etc.


Now, maybe he could play a hippie? Cast against type--I mean, he could play a college professor, but too obvious.

And are people in wheelchairs a Democratic demographic? I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm saying I don't know. I mean, for every Max Cleland, there's Charles Krauthammer.

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger tenaciousmcd said...

How perfect that the auditions are in Oakland!?--a city that I recall from our earlier exchange may not actually exist. Much like the donkey's spine.

Unfortunately, I'm looking way too clean-cut, white shirt and tie, republican these days to play a hippie. Plus, I'm a member of every single oppressor class. Maybe if you loaned me one of your wigs and some of your old drug paraphanalia, Em. (Disclaimer to Emery's employers: that was a joke. Emery doesn't wear wigs.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home