Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Saturday, October 07, 2006

End of a Long Week

OK, so I haven't posted in a long time, but it was a pretty long week. Ran the Twin Cities Marathon on Sunday. My time was decent, about what I expected to run. I probably could have run a little faster, overall, if I hadn't gone out too fast. Also, the hill in miles 22 and 23 pretty much kicked my butt. Then on Sunday, after the marathon, got together with the brother-in-law and his wife; they live a couple hours outside the Twin Cities. Then Monday was a travel day . . . and then the work week started. So today, just a lazy day, watching some baseball, catching my breath. Oh, yeah. Also had some computer problems this week, so I didn't have a home computer for part of the week. So, forgive the lack of posts. (Clearly, it wasn't a lack of things to post about. And I've started State of Denial, so posts on that to come.)

Also, some strange events on 13th Street today. When we came back from our run, the street was cordoned off, with three firetrucks. Apparently, there was something going on, underground, that was blowing the manhole covers off. Huh? The firefighters I talked to didn't really know what had happened . . . or at least they didn't say.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger tenaciousmcd said...

Amen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home