Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Elements of Do-Not-Fly Strategy

I've always suspected Walter Murphy of terrorist sympathies. I mean, the man was wounded in Korea--but was he a U.S. Marine Corps lieutenant, or a ChiCom commisar? Who can really know such a thing? I guess the answer is . . . the Department of Homeland Security, bitches.

Yes, my fellow Americans, this is where we're at. An eminent 80-something poli-sci prof, a wounded and decorated Marine vet, is identified by our Government as an Enemy of the People. Why? Because he exercised his constitutional rights. This needs to be said: That is not why Walter Murphy fought in Korea.

Semper fi goes both way, people. To treat a Marine this way . . . I want to hear Chertoff's answer.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Wow. Really outrageous. Bush Inc. and his Republican enablers are damn dangerous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home