Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Ghost of Predictions Past

On the eve of Iowa, why not link to a great post from ten months ago? #3 speculates on Rudy invincibility and Newt possibility, Frances dreams of a mysterious GOP outsider (Huck?), Curat thinks the Romney name smells sweet, and I wonder about a Brownback dark horse run to the right (oops) and a "draft Jeb!" juggernaut (double oops). In my defense, I also said I thought Saint John was the man to beat--a prediction that, miraculously, looks still in play. Odds go to Curat, however. Props. We'll see how those bets pay out in another couple of weeks.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Number Three said...

Hey, I read that post, and this #3 character seems not to buy Rudy inevitability.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home