Freedom from Blog

Don't call it a comeback . . . .

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Happy Daddy's Done Wit' Gradin' Day!

Another holiday season come and gone. I know some people prefer Christmas, or Thanksgiving, or Halloween, or July 4. July 4? Yawn. I know we Christians are supposed to like Easter best. But let's face it: worst. holiday. superhero. mascot. ever. A bunny that craps chocolate? Jesus would have died, and stayed dead, saw he dat. So for me, the best annual holiday is the one just gone. No More Gradin' Day. Yee-ha. I hear tell down in Mexico they call this day something else. Either way, if it involves alcohol and spent firearms it must be a party. Still, I'm plum wore out. Next year, I'll have to remember to submit my gifts early.

1 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Blogger fronesis said...

Congrats to you, tmcd!

Over here where we don't grade, we mark, it's the beginning of marking season - and it lasts until late June!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home